Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My girlfriend’s hot mom wearing hot thong bikini

girlfriend hot mom thong bikini My girlfriend's hot mom wearing hot thong bikini

To have Cindy as my girlfriend is really making me happy. Cindy is a beautiful girl with very hot body.


One day Cindy asked me to come with her family going on a vacation to the beach. I said yes because I wanted to be with her and also wanted to see her wearing her hot bikini (well, maybe this was the actual reason I came along with her).


Together with us, there were Cindy parents, Carrie and Bob. Carrie, her mother, is also a beautiful woman and somehow I also see her as a hot mom. I found myself several times starring at her, stunned by her great looking face and body. But what I found that day was way beyond my imagination.


After swimming a while with my girlfriend I got back to the car taking my sun block. What I didn’t expect was to see Carrie, my girlfriend’s hot mom, standing near the car wearing a hot thong bikini. I couldn’t get my eyes off of her hot body for quite some time. Lucky me, my girlfriend’s mother didn’t realize I was coming and stood at her back.


I sneaked to the car, grabbed my bag and took out my little camera. I took Carrie’s picture wearing hot thong bikini. Cindy my girlfriend never knew that I still keep her mother’s picture in my room. Even after we broke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment