Friday, March 18, 2011

Thong bikini black leather blonde

thong bikini black leather blonde
Thong Bikini Black Leather Blonde


Nikka is a blonde girl who’s having the perfect body. One day I bought Nikka a thong bikini black leather. The first time I saw that thong bikini black leather, I knew that this will be very hot on Nikka’s body.

As the evening come, I took Nikka to dinner, and there I gave her the present. Nikka was so excited to received that especially as she opened the present and looked at the thong bikini black leather. We soon got home to try the thong bikini on.

After waited for awhile, Nikka came out wearing that thong bikini black leather. Nikka was so hot, I am so lucky to have her as my close friend. Well.. actually close enough to feel that thong bikini touched my sensitive skin. Nikka my close friend will then turn out to be my girlfriend in thong bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment