Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My girlfriend and my girlfriend’s girlfriends go to the beach wearing hot thong bikini

mygirlfriend and her girlfriends at the beach in thong bikini
My girlfriend and her girlfriends in thong bikini



Rebecca, Elizabeth and Riana are three friends since high school. They are all beautiful and very sexy. I am so lucky to have one of them as my girlfriend, Riana. (Well actually me and Rebecca also had a little romance once without Riana knowing, but don’t tell her all right?)

One day, they managed to go together on a vacation to the beach. I told my girlfriend I just couldn’t come and that’s fine with her. But without they knowing, I followed them just to make a surprise.

I spied on them playing on the beach wearing hot sexy thong bikini. I see my girlfriend wearing thong bikini like a hundred time (and also a hundred time again seeing her without it. Hehehe) but to see her girlfriends wearing thong bikini? Well that is another story. It is a rare opportunity. But like I said, I didn’t want to be like paparazzi spying on my own girlfriend and my girlfriend’s girlfriends, I wanted to show up finally to make them surprise but, well you know, take some time to look at them wearing sexy bikini is a thing you don’t want to miss.

Well at last I showed up from their behind. Riana and her girlfriends was surprised as I showed up suddenly and took their picture from behind. Gosh.. they all have very hot ass, each of them. Riana is my girlfriend who is wearing the green bikini, Rebecca (who always stares at me with some kind of love in her eyes) is the one who’s wearing the pink bikini. And Elizabeth is the one with the red bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment