Monday, March 21, 2011

Ivanka is my blonde girlfriend in green thong bikini

blonde girlfriend thong bikini green
My girlfriend in green thong bikini



I took Ivanka my new girlfriend to the beach. Ivanka was born and raised in a country with cold weather. Going to the beach is not something most people do for their vacations.

Ivanka was so happy by the time we got to the beach. Soon she undressed herself showing me her great looking body wearing a green thong bikini. I bought that bikini for her e few days earlier. I thought she would be great in this green sexy thong bikini. And I absolutely right.

Ivanka is a shy blonde girl but she felt comfortable with that green thong bikini that time because she trusted me and that made her feel free. My sexy blonde girlfriend Ivanka posed for me wearing green thong bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment