Monday, April 4, 2011

My girlfriend wearing hot mini thong bikini playing volleyball on the beach

girlfriend hot mini thong bikini playing volleyball My girlfriend wearing hot mini thong bikini playing volleyball

Ever since I dated Lucia, I knew that my girlfriend is a good volleyball player. I came to her competition once and awhile to see her playing volleyball. Lucia is a pretty girl and I love her so much. One day we took on a vacation together to the beach. We saw a beach volleyball field there and Lucia asked me to play with her. Lucia came out of the car wearing a very hot mini thong bikini. I have never seen her that way before and I have to admit her great looking wearing hot mini thong bikini has really turned me on. It was hard to play volleyball with my sexy girlfriend wearing hot mini thong bikini like that. The bikini she was wearing was more eye catching than the volleyball itself. The ball hit my head several time and I played like totally an idiot. And the way she played volleyball was really like a pro. She slaughtered me on that field, but that’s okay the great feeling inside that she gave me with that hot mini thong bikini look was more than I could expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment