Saturday, March 26, 2011

My girlfriend just bought a luxury black thong bikini

girlfriend thong bikini black luxury Girlfriend in luxury black thong bikini

My girlfriend just bought a luxury black thong bikini yesterday and as I came to her house this Saturday she showed me the thong bikini. I was amazed to see her hot thong bikini and played my imagination about how would it be like when this hot thong bikini was on my girlfriend's body. I have to admit that I was pretty shy to ask my lovely girlfriend to wear that thong bikini and asked her to show it to me. But surprisingly, my girlfriend asked me the question first. "Do you want to see me in this thong bikini honey?" she asked me. Well, you can imagine what would my answer was. My girlfriend stood in front of me wearing nothing but her new black luxury thong bikini. I took a time to take some picture of her. You can see her picture wearing black thong bikini from behind. The picture of my girlfriend wearing black thong bikini from front side? Well I just keep it for myself, fair enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment