Sunday, March 6, 2011

Driving with thong bikini girl

driving with thong girl
Ania is a very beautiful girl live near to the beach. One day after swimming in the ocean, she found out that her car key was left within the car. She has the spare but unfortunately she didn’t bring it with her at that time.

Going home for a walk is possible but quite unpleasant thing to do as her home is up on the hill. Luckily, I was driving alone too that morning. I looked at Ania’s hot sexy body wearing blue thong bikini. She waved at me, to see whether I would pull over to give her some help or something. Explaining her problem, I agree to help her out to her house on the hill.

Ania was so hot wearing that bikini. I help her with the key, she help me to cast away my loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment