Friday, March 4, 2011

Thong bikini blonde car wash

thong bikini blonde car wash

I promise Clarissa my sexy girl friend to have her car washed together on one shiny Saturday. I came to her house early in the morning to catch the natural look of my sexy girl friend in the morning before she put her make up on.

Clarissa is so sexy, even in the morning, sleeping in nude. She welcomed me to bed having an intimate time together in that morning. After we finished, I remind her about the car wash.

We got up soon and walk to her garage. I prepare the equipment and begin to wash.

Clarissa step outside wearing her thong bikini. She is a very hot thong bikini blonde car wash girl.

Me and my thong bikini blonde girl wash the car quickly because after looking at my thong bikini girl friend I can stand any longer. Finishing quickly, I grab Clarissa’s hand and take her back in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment