Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My girlfriend sitting next to me wearing her orange bikini

girlfriend orange bikini

My girlfriend is a gorgeous girl and her name is Sarah Bryce. She has a real well toned body and looks real great wearing a thong bikini. I live in a house right next to Sarah, at first I just love to watch her wearing a thong bikini while she was swimming in her pool at her backyard. It was just great looking at her taking a shower beside the swimming pool. Sometimes she looked back at me and smiled, she is a nice girl. One day I got this opportunity to get to know her, we were talked and I found out that my hot neighbor is really a nice girl as well as beautiful and sexy. After getting to know each other well I finally dated her and my neighbor then turned into my girlfriend. Sarah loves orange juice and orange color, that is why she has many orange bikini in her hot bikini collection. I took her picture once when she was sitting next to me wearing her orange bikini. The bikini is so bright just as her white skin. I don’t want to lose her.

No comments:

Post a Comment