Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My girlfriend wearing her hot bikini for the first time in Hawaii

girlfriend thong bikini hotel room


I spent my vacation in Hawaii with my girlfriend. We rent a hotel room to stay overnight. The hotel was not large but it was beautiful. They have Hawaiian garden, swimming pool, clean bed room, clean bath room and friendly faces to serve us. But most of thing that made me happy was my girlfriend. She is kind, beautiful and very sexy. She doesn’t seem fully realize about her great looking body so in this vacation I bought my girlfriend a purple thong bikini. It was very hot bikini, I knew it ever since I saw the bikini in the store and imagining my girlfriend would wear it was such a great feeling. In the morning I woke up I saw my girlfriend tried to put on her bikini. She didn’t realize at first that I have waken up and starred at her hot bikini. But at the moment she knew about me starring at her, she was embarrassed and right away jumped up on the bed, right on my lucky body with her hot bikini on. It was great, you can imagine that. We postponed the swimming plan for another great activity. Well, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment