Monday, April 25, 2011

My girlfriend wearing her bikini and giving me a test

girlfriend hot bikini quiz


My hot girlfriend Charlene has twin sister who is the same hot and beautiful. One day Charlene gave me a part of a picture showing a girl wearing bra covering her hot boobs. The problem is, Charlene has cut the face of the hot girls in the picture and she wanted me to guess who is the girl in that picture. I have to admit that I was confused whether the girl on picture is Charlene or her twin sister Charlita because both of them has almost the same look. Their skin, their hair and even their shape of boobs almost the same. After thinking awhile a said Charlita, and that makes my girlfriend open her dress to show me and to teach how I should take a closer look at her perfect body so that I can tell which breast is her and which is Charlita’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment