Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tania my girlfriend surprised me with her bikini look

girlfriend surprise after office hours


Tania is my new girlfriend. She is so beautiful and very hot. One day Tania called me at my office telling me that she would come to my house and prepare dinner for both of us. I was so happy to hear that. At then end of office hours I drove my car fast to my house expecting to see Tania soon. Tania has got my house’s key so I would expect that she has been in the house preparing dinner. When I arrived home I found out that dinner was ready on the table and Tania was not in the kitchen. She was not also in the dinning room. I called her but she didn’t reply. Until finally I opened my bedroom and there she was. Sitting on my bed only wearing her bikini. She was so hot, even hotter than the dinner that she has prepared. It would be a hard decision for me about which one should I take first, the hot stuff upstairs in my bed room or the hot stuff downstairs in my dinning room. My girlfriend Tania is really hot in her bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment