Sunday, May 1, 2011

My girlfriend’s hot sister in her hot thong bikini

girlfriend hot sisters


My girlfriend went to a small city near a lake without me. This is not because she is angry or something but because I had something important to do with my job. Pretty sad that I couldn’t go with her. Apparently my girlfriend went with her family including her sisters and some of her sisters’ friends. The next day I finally managed to come to the place and the first persons that I met was my girlfriend’s sister and her girlfriends. They were all hot. I just realized that I have never really been looking at my girlfriend’s hot sister. They were all wearing hot thong bikini. It was such a nice time talking with three hot girls in their thong bikini. My girlfriend came later on and joined us in the nice conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment