Monday, May 16, 2011

My girlfriend and her girlfriend posing for me in their hot thong bikini

girlfriend new car new girlfriend


I took Loreen my girlfriend to a car show room. We are planning to buy a new car for me. Loreen has a close friend who works in the show room. I didn’t expect to see Rachel so beautiful and sexy. Rachel and Loreen are friends since high school. Rachel helped to find a good car for me. After that Rachel has become my friend too. One day I asked Loreen and Rachel to pose together wearing thong bikini. My intention is to see Rachel in her thong bikini. I knew I would be great to see. But to ask Rachel alone doing that will just make my girlfriend angry. So I asked them both. In here Loreen was the one who was wearing pink thong bikini while Rachel was the one with yellow thong bikini. Aren’t they great couple to see??

No comments:

Post a Comment