Monday, October 29, 2007

Britney Spears, Thong Bikini and Blackout Album

The first time I noticed Britney Spears’ appearance was when she was singing her hit “Baby One More Time.” She was so gorgeous, attractive and dynamic, pretty good dancer and don’t forget that innocent look as well.

Her star was so shinning that one of the most famous men magazine chose her as number one “not a girl; not yet a woman.”

I saw Britney in that magazine wearing thong bikini. She was so pretty just like the woman of every man’s dream. Suddenly I remember her pose in a couple years ago wearing green bikini and holding a huge white snake. (What a lucky snake! I wonder what that snake was thinking.) I realized that there was a time when we usually connect Britney Spears with full pressed body kind of look.

Sometimes I think we don’t really care what she was singing as long as we can see every curve of her body. That is why we keep seeing her wearing less clothes to cover her beautiful body; whether it was in a magazine or in the internet; whether she was wearing bra, swimsuit or skin-liked garment. We even surely expect her wearing thong bikini to make everything clear. But there was also a time when we associate her image with a chubby mommy, poor Britney.

However, again short to say, no matter how some part of the world hate her, I know that there are many who love her and always wait for her appearance.

I heard that one of Britney’s songs in her new album “Blackout” is talking about her plan to get naked. The title is “Get Naked (I Got a Plan).” I don’t have her album yet right now but considering her plan maybe I shouldn’t even bother about what kind of music I would perhaps hear in that Blackout album.

In her new Blackout cover album I spotted recently Britney looked rather fat. I don’t know what I should expect from her new look but I think I’m just going to say “Just stick to your plan Brit!”

No comments:

Post a Comment