Thursday, October 18, 2007

A black thong bikini story with my close friend

Britney is one of my closest friends. She was a cheerleader when in high school. She was my favorite cheerleader before I finally get to know her. She also loves to wear bikini but I never had a chance to see her wearing it.

Until one day I have this lucky day as she said yes to me whenever I asked her to go to the beach, just the two of us. I really hope to see her wearing one of her bikini. I just can’t help myself thinking about it along the way to the beach while she was half-sleeping beside me at my car’s seat. I can’t stop guessing what kind of underwear she is wearing.

Soon we arrived at the beach. It was pretty empty, just the way I had hope. We search awhile for the best place to put our things and here we go. Without any doubt she unbuttoned her shirt and pants, revealing me the most beautiful view my eyes couldn’t forget. She was wearing black thong bikini showing almost every part of her body. It was pretty easy to imagine the rest small part of her body that was covered by her bikini. Can you imagine the feeling of looking at this former cheerleader with black thong bikini on her body?

"You looked gorgeous with thong bikini," I told her spontaneously. She smiled in shy and threw her pants on me, covering my face and my head. We both laughed cheerfully and almost without thinking I grabbed her hand and took her to the ocean.

We were close friend all this long but I thought I’ve never come to this close with her before. I never hide the way I amazed looking at her body and she seemed to like it. I only hide the way I feel for her.

A few days later she even didn’t mind to pose in her thong bikini just for me. I took her picture, having nice and easy conversation for a while with two cups of coffee and then ready to pose again, spending the whole day. I ended that day with such experienced we would never forget. It was our first experience together, it was great and we both remember it until now. We still are close friend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment