Saturday, October 8, 2011

My hot bikini car wash girlfriend

bikini-car-wash-girlfriend-white

Carla is my hot bikini girlfriend. She likes to see other hot sexy girl wearing bikini in a bikini car wash company and wishing to do the same way for me. One day when we are on a vacation to some small village, Carla does what she’s been intending to do.

I wait outside near the car while Carla change her clothes. After a while, Carla shows up wearing only her white sexy thong bikini. Carla also brings with her some tools for washing my car.

Carla is a very nice girlfriend, she is just so sexy wearing her white thong bikini but she does a clean wash for my car.

After finishing a bikini car wash babe job for me, I, in return wash her up.

Do not have a girl friend yet?? Find your perfect girl friend in here.

Love to read bikini magazine? Get you bikini magazine in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment