Friday, June 17, 2011

My thong bikini romantic story: Hot Latina girlfriend in a thong bikini party

girlfriend thong bikini red black

My hot Latina girlfriend took me to a party where most of the girls were wearing hot bikini. My girlfriend wore her sexy bikini too. It was a great bikini party and I thanked my hot Latina girlfriend to take me here. In that thong bikini party I looked around to those great looking bodies. I found this lovely hot Latina girl wearing hot thong bikini like the one you see above. The thong bikini was so cool and the girl who wearing it was so beautiful. She didn’t mind if I took her picture and her hot thong bikini. I think if the time is right she wouldn’t mind to do more things with me. But since there was my Latina girlfriend around, well, maybe another time will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment